Conflicts are a normal and inevitable part of working on a team. When handled skillfully, conflicts can become an opportunity to strengthen relationships and increase creative outcomes. In this session, we will explore how to address conflicts quickly and effectively while preserving relationships, using a five-step process.
- Identify your unique conflict style
- Differentiate facts vs. stories when communicating
- Practice a five-step process to reliably resolve conflicts
- Employ skills to be able to turn complaints into powerful requests
About Julianna Christie
Julianna is a founding partner of Crafted Leadership, LLC, a leadership development consultancy that develops creative, influential leaders. She has spent over 20 years in corporate settings, successfully facilitating critical conversations and offering key insights that take global leaders to the next level. Her expertise in leadership development and organizational transformation has yielded her a reputation as an inspiring facilitator and trusted coach focused on integrity, collaboration, and innovation. She’s been described as a “one-of-a-kind, in-the-moment master of transformation.”
How to Manage C.H.A.N.G.E.!
Change is inevitable, professionally and personally. Enhance your team’s leadership, communication skills, professionalism, and work/life harmony through change and in spite of change; developing leaders your organization can build with!!!
- – Learn the 3 C’s of Change: Constant, Confident, and Consistent!
- – Stay humble through change; A Leader’s Two-Way Street!
- – Learn the Evolving Formulas to manage the things you can control and the things you can’t!
- – Learn how to nurse yourself through change; protecting from burn-out and bored-out!
- – How to grow through and in spite of change, both professionally and personally, with the most powerful question a leader can ask!
- – How to stay excited professionally and personally!
The process of change places us all on the corner of “Bitter” and “Better”; both are a choice and “Bitter” has rarely benefited anyone or any organization! Better your work culture, improve employee interaction, and enjoy fewer headaches as your organization enhances personal leadership, leadership skills, communication skills, and work/life harmony with Andre Young!
About Andre Young
Andre Young is speaker, author, and trainer. He worked as a mental health therapist for 19 years, played sports at every level from high school to professional, been an employee, business owner, and self-employed, written 3 books, … and the truth is… no matter where you go, people are the same as they are different; and most would like to EVOLVE as leaders professionally and personally! As Founder of You Evolving Now it's my mission to enhance Leadership and Work/Life Harmony for Companies, Employees, Teams, and Students with on-site speaking engagements and leadership programs; allowing a professional and personal evolution!