Salt Lake SHRM is one of 575 affiliate chapters in the United States and abroad. The Salt Lake Chapter is a strong chapter of over 500 members. And our attendance at our monthly Professional Development Meetings average between 175-200 people.
Conference and special event sponsorship and exhibition are available. These events vary from year to year but sponsorship opportunities typically range from $500 – $5,000.
Our chapter also allows special provider sponsorship options at our events, such as pens, bags, snack breaks or other exclusive branding opportunities.
Virtual Monthly Meeting Sponsor $500
Exclusivity – One sponsor per meeting
- Banner logo on website for the month
- Logo included in social media posts announcing event / RSVP
- One-time email blast to members (must be used during the sponsored month)
- 2 Minutes of screen time at the monthly Professional Development Meeting, prior to the start of regular seminar business to inform seminar attendees about your product or service
- Placement of hyperlinked Sponsor logo on SLSHRM homepage for one month
- Announcement of sponsorship and hyperlinked Sponsor logo included in a Professional Development Meeting reminder email blast to SLSHRM members
- 1 eblast message about your company/event/product to our members
Eblast: Single-$500 or 4-Pack $1,750
The eblast is a one-time email message about your company/product/event sent to our members. We have over 2,000 contacts in our data base and it just keeps growing!
- Email message sent to all in our database
- Date, time, content, images supplied by you
- Sent from our trusted partner email for better open rate and less likely to be filtered as SPAM
Employment Law Seminar Sponsorships
Available for a limited time only. $500 Bronze Sponsor, $2,500 Silver Sponsor and $5,000 Gold Sponsor.
Largest chapter in Utah, hosting more than 600 members across the Wasatch Front
Established in 1982; strong brand recognition and credibility.
Access to 200+ SHRM Members at Large*
Strong engagement and regular participation from member base
*Not affiliated with a Utah SHRM chapter, but National SHRM member
Disclaimer: Approval of a request for sponsorship does not constitute an endorsement of the Sponsor by SLSHRM. SLSHRM reserves the right to deny the sale of a sponsorship and/or membership directory to any organizations or individuals, for any reason. For more information on sponsorships please contact SL SHRM Sponsors.