The SLSHRM Chapter values its partnerships with local colleges and universities and looks forward to networking and mentoring students interested in HR careers.
University students interested in joining SLSHRM, please review and confirm the eligibility requirements and join today!
Student Membership Requirements
- Current enrollment in a degree-seeking program. Proof of enrollment is required to take advantage of SLSHRM student pricing.
- Students holding any form of a current SHRM professional, associate, retired, global, or general membership are NOT ELIGIBLE to convert to student membership until their next renewal cycle.
- Your coursework, taken or planned, supports an interest in Human Resource Management or related degree program (not a Certificate program).
Acceptable Degree Programs Include
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Development
- Business Administration & Management
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Labor Relations
- Organizational Behavior/ Organizational Development
To APPLY for a SLSHRM Student Membership, email CMP@SLSHRM.org and include your National SHRM ID# and your current college course schedule.