The Salt Lake Chapter of The Society for Human Resource Management is a fully affiliated chapter of The National SHRM. ALL local chapter members must also be members of National SHRM. Anyone who is involved in HR, supervises the HR function or otherwise has an interest in HR is invited to join.
To become a National SHRM member, click HERE.
Salt Lake Chapter Membership
The Salt Lake Chapter of SHRM is an individual membership organization. Memberships are Non-Transferable and can not be shared.
As a national member, your local membership fee is $175 and includes:
- Professional Development Meetings
- Discounted registration to all Chapter events, including The Annual Employment Law Seminar
- Discounted registration
- Online access to the membership directory
- Voting and board membership rights
- Buddy Passes (see below for more info)
Salt Lake Chapter Pay As You Go Membership
As a national member, you also have an option of the “Pay As You Go” Membership, which includes a $50 annual fee, plus discounted registration for each of our events.
Our chapter invites and encourages student involvement.
For more information contact our College Relations Director.
Current chapter members may bring a guest to our regular monthly Professional Development Meetings free of charge.
- The “Buddy” IS a national SHRM member
- The “Buddy” IS an HR practitioner
- The “Buddy” has never been a “Buddy” previously
- The “Buddy” IS pre-registered for the event. Please NO WALK-IN BUDDIES
Only Five (5) Buddy Passes will be given to each of our Professional Development Meetings (not including the Talent Management Conference nor the Employment Law Seminar). Once the five slots have filled up for the month, no more buddy passes will be allowed.
Guests are ALWAYS welcome to attend any Salt Lake SHRM luncheon for a $30 charge, which is applied to membership fees if they join within the same calendar month’s the event.