For a calendar of local HR trainings, please click HERE.
LOCAL HR TRAINING ORGANIZATIONS
HR Training Resources provided by the Employer’s Council
Employers Council serves the human resource and employment law needs of the business community, helping employers manage all aspects of the employment relationship. We provide employment law advice, HR support, workforce training, and survey data for employers throughout the western US region. Our broad array of workforce trainings including:
- PHR/SPHR Certification Study Program (5-day program)
- Introduction to Human Resources Management Program (5-day program)
- Advanced Human Resource Management Program (5-day program)
- Supervisory Skills Program (5-day program)
- Supervisory Skills: Taking it To the Next Level (2-day program)
- A wide range of half-day and full-day trainings on various HR, employment law, and leadership topics such as FMLA, ADA, Interviewing, Onboarding, Communication, Coaching, and Performance Management
We can also bring our trainings onsite to your facility. To learn more about how we can meet your training needs, please email email@example.com or access our online catalog at www.msec.org/catalog/Pages/default.aspx. We love to help employees and companies learn essential information that they need to succeed!
- 3-Week HR Certification Prep Classes
- 12-Week HR Certification Prep Classes
P.O. Box 540137
North Salt Lake, UT 84054
firstname.lastname@example.org don’t forget the “dash”